CAD + Structural Analysis =
A Faster Way to Design Industrial Structures
As projects become more complex and project timelines compressed, the need for structural engineers to have fast and efficient modeling capabilities has increased. Typically, engineers using traditional structural engineering software like RISA and STAAD have to establish elaborate workarounds or have found it faster to create separate models in CAD for import.
This webinar will explore the advantages of SCIA Engineer for modeling both typical and complex industrial structures found in power, process and material handling.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The advantages you gain by having robust CAD capabilities inside your 3D structural design program
- How modeling with physical members, grids and stories makes modeling fast and efficient
- How easy it is to sketch 1D members and model, analyze and design complex shell and plate elements
- The benefits of being able to quickly define load combinations and apply loads to complex geometries
- How to easily write your own custom checks to expand your FEA design workflow
- How to put together clear, readable calculations reports